Contact

Leave message here or try email to –crazyhdsource86@gmail.com–

• #1 written by cosmicforged
    about 2 months ago

Good Afternoon!!! Are you able to acquire Dark (2017-2020)? It seems like it is nowhere to be found but if someone could, I know it would be you!

Much appreciated either way hope you are doing well.

• #2 written by cosmicforged
      about 2 months ago

* Forgot to add, Meant Season one :)/

• #3 written by OldGeezer916
    about 2 months ago

Hate to bother you while you are doing such a great job of uploading Law & Order seasons, but I screwed up on some of my conversions & had to redownload them because I deleted the original files. S10E17 on server 8 is dead. People are leaving comments on them, so others must want them. Pretty popular series. Not many go on for 20 seasons. Could maybe that whole server gone bad?

• #7 written by auntaayy
    about 2 months ago

Any chance you could re-up http://crazyhdsource.com/avatar-the-last-airbender-s01-s02-s03-ntsc-dvdrip-dd20-x264-hue.html ?

You are pretty much the only place on the internet where I can find the HUE rip. Thank you very much.

• #8 written by hurricanedrunk
    about 2 months ago

Could you re-upload s1 and s2 of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries in 720 or 1080p? 720p links are gone http://crazyhdsource.com/hiddenlinks/links-28thjul2014

• #11 written by ladylinners
    about 3 months ago

Hi! Not entirely sure what is going on but I keep getting “403 forbidden” on a bunch of links

• #12 written by OldGeezer916
      about 2 months ago

Go to address bar & delete anything or a space between hidden & links. Like this HiddenLinks. Then it will work.

• #13 written by ladylinners
      about 2 months ago

I get it for the extmatrix links. There is nothing in the address bar that says hidden. It happens randomly for links, not all of them.

• #14 written by lordsource
      about 2 months ago

Which links?

• #15 written by ladylinners
      about 2 months ago

Outlander and Castle. but I think I figured it out. I think it clashed with my VPN. After I turned it off I haven’t had anymore trouble (knock on wood)

You must be logged in to post a comment.