Contact

Leave message here or try email to –crazyhdsource86@gmail.com–

• #1 written by MoviefanVet35
    about 1 week ago

What does be my referrer mean that is what i got when checking sopranos season 1 is there anyway to get these files

• #2 written by sharp58
    about 1 week ago

I guess both these sites are not an option as most links are hidden deleted and no way it seems to get them un-Hidden no way to update or change or modify account other than password as it seems like a problem from the one response I got guess just wasted my money and time wil stick with Takefile and others as they are easier to obtain files and response times are better this site your in limbo other than the latest b-rated films and a handful of good legit films dont know about all the series the x files were good but likewise many series have missing files and no response as if they are available or not and movies like i wrote above many quality films are hidden or missing the link and no status if they are available or not

• #3 written by sharp58
    about 1 week ago

Is there anyway to get the entire hemlock grove series seasons 1,2 and 3?

• #4 written by sharp58
    about 1 week ago

Did you pick up the username for my extmatrix account being sharptask58 a little different from my user name registered at this site does that cause a problem and if so how do I change this sites username to match my extmatrix account?

• #5 written by sharp58
    about 2 weeks ago

Would like to add the same as the last commenter am a member of extmatrix member and now registered here and on HDforfun as well my user =name is the same sharp58 can you look into it thanks I really love both these sites

• #6 written by lordsource
      about 1 week ago

Can’t find sharp58 on extmatrix:(

• #7 written by sharp58
      about 1 week ago

Sorry got confused a bit my extmatrix username is actually sharptask58 my fault

• #8 written by sharp58
      about 1 week ago

Were you able to locate my account sharptask58 on extmatrix and how to apply this to this sites registration my registration username here is sharp58 while the username I registered with extmatrix is the first above and see no option here to change my username to reflect the extmatrix username is it possible if needed on your end to delete my current acount and can re-register as sharptask58 would that make it easier?

You must be logged in to post a comment.